Brighton Primary School is a large school incorporating a centre for hearing-impaired. The school's values of care, respect, achieving our best, being responsible learners and being environmentally-aware citizens reflect a strong focus on learner inquiry and wellbeing.
Learning environments are being transformed to create spaces where students are engaged and challenged to reach their highest potential.
Click here to learn about Outdoor Education at Brighton Primary
- BPS Centre for Deaf Education (BPS CDE)
- Current Newsletter
- Canteen Menu - Spring/Summer
- School Policies
- BPS cyber safety use agreement R-4
- BPS cyber safety use agreement 5-7
- EXTERNAL REVIEW
- ICAS Competition Details
- SPECIALIST TEACHERS LEARNING PROGRAM T3 2017
- UNIFORM PRICE LIST
- STEM Renovation